Monday, June 3, 2013

I am down 5 lbs.

It has been a week or two since I have been here, life got in the way. But most of what has been going on is good. Just kept me busy.

I had a week solid of rain, so I was not able to get out for my daily 5 mile walk.This past week, it went from rainy to so darn hot you could fry eggs on the sidewalk. Not really conducive to walking either. (I really have to join a gym so working out is not an issue)

But still, I managed to lose 5 lbs during those two weeks. Between eating right and tons of water, I managed to keep on track.

The rest of this week is suppose to be 70's with no humidity, so I will be back out there. Tomorrow my goal is to walk up to the local nursery about 4 miles up the road. They have a farm stand out front, plan on loading up with some fresh veggies. It will make the walk that much more enjoyable. Fresh veggies to grill :)

Til' next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment