Saturday, September 22, 2012

WOOT Woot!! 4 lbs gone this week

So , it's been a rough week, or so I thought. I had a cupcake and a Blooming Onion (shared) and on one particularly hot, humid day, I gave in and had an Orange Vanilla Coolatta (small) So I thought I probably hadn't lost anything. But, I am happy to say, I lost another 4 lbs.

I am continuing to walk 4-8 miles a day, with 2 days a week running 1 mile each day. Still working on building that up a bit, I am hoping to get to 1- 1/2 miles in the next week or so.

 On another note, I have found my new favorite snack. One apple, cut up, some Vanilla Yogurt to dip it in, with a bit of Granola in the yogurt. Filling and so yummy. 

For anyone out there who wants to get in shape and lose the weight, believe me when I say, if I can do it, you can do it. I am a 49 year old, way out of shape x-smoker (yeah me, although I am out of patches and still have two weeks to go, so it is getting really tough not to pick up a cig, Hopefully we get paid on a job in the next day or so , I really need to get this last box of patches before I have to start all over again) who let herself go. And yet, I am slowly dropping those pounds. IT IS POSSIBLE TO GET BACK IN SHAPE, YOU CAN DO IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment